Social Media

Wednesday 8 July 2015

Mini MAC Haul

Sometimes MAC just happens doesn't it? I'm in Dundee visiting my family and the nice quiet MAC counter in Debenhams always just lures me in. There is something about not having to battle with little girls to swatch lipsticks which just appeals to me.

Anyhow I ended up *cough* investing in two new products. Both oldies. Both goodies.































Please Me is a beautiful matte pink and a step away from my usual nude lip. I really wanted something bolder for wearing in the summer without really pushing the boundaries of my comfort zone too far. This lipstick is a fab compromise. It packs a whack of colour without being too bright and it works well with the yellow undertone of my complexion. Obviously, with it being a matte finish, having nice prepped lips is key otherwise you may get some -ehem- flakes. But as long as you are buffed up and moisturised the finish on this is exactly what you would expect from a MAC lipstick. I pat mine in with my ring finger for a nice softening effect!


I don't think I even need bother going on about the Soft & Gentle Mineralized Skin Finish (or MSF if you prefer). But I would like to take this opportunity to 1) apologise to my past self for holding off this long on adding it to my collection and 2) pledge that I will use this product responsibly and will not turn myself into a human disco ball. Jokes aside, this is the most beautiful highlighter I have ever owned. I've been sweeping over my cheekbones and cupids bow as the last step of my make up and I feel so radiant - like a shorter, somewhat paler J-Lo. Sometimes you just need some shimmer!

Of course, during my visit I spotted about 1000 other things I wanted. Duty free isn't going to know what hit it when I get there next month!


Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment